Sunday, January 8, 2012

Selfish Person.

A happy new year to you all! It's great to see that there are still visitors though I haven't updated in umpteenth years. But it's a new year and we shall see what new ideas spring to mind along with the days.

In anycase, have you ever had a situation where something happened and you know something happened but you refused to mention it because you were afraid of 'fighting' so much? In a sense, it's as though you're tip toe-ing around the other person to 'avoid' any possible drama? I'm sure you have. There's a higher tendency to happen between couples that have passed the one year mark. I'll probably explain why in another post. Guess you'll just have to stay tuned but for one, let's focus on the thought at that.

In my mind, as long as you don't say anything, the issue isn't there. You can both go along your lives as though nothing is the matter. Even if the white elephant is staring you right in the face, it doesn't exist because no one said anything.

But once I mention it, and even though the issue is resolved, each time something similar happens the previously solved issue will resurface. It will always be at the back of your mind. And I don't want that, because I will see and notice it. And when I see it, I will feel the guilt that this is happening only because I said something and I was being selfish.

But at the end of the day, aren't we all selfish people?