Friday, May 17, 2013

Concurring Thoughts.

It's been a while since I've written anything on here. I think the last post dates back about a year or two at least. So what am I doing here, you ask? I'm not too sure either. Probably procrastinating from working on my thesis or something along those lines. It's always something like that, one way or another.

I came across one of my older posts. You can check it out here. It basically speaks about a person being in a relationship and thinking the world of their significant other. But once the relationship ends, suddenly their eyes are open and they see their ex's true colors.

Fours years down the road. Here I am. And I am able to tell you without a doubt that it is entirely true. When I look back, I really do wonder if I was drunk throughout the entire relationship. But as the post said, the good part is that it is now over. And it would be wise to not allow another situation like that to take place.

I pray it doesn't. Fingers crossed this time.
I want to update. I should update. I need to update.
This is therapy.